Saturday, May 8, 2010



"The Master Suite Bench"

My most recent piece is this bench I created for La'Brett Interiors. It offers a unique design in that the cushions (By Rod's Upholstery) can be removed easily to create a different look if the owner wishes to see more or less of the metal surface. Or they may wish to use it as a table for entertaining by using the solid surface top as a serving area with the option of using the cushions as a way to kick back, put your feet up and enjoy your favorite beverage. I would recommend a Algonquin cocktail because although typically having a lighter color tone then the upholstery and depending on the brand of rye whiskey and vermouth used if mixed properly and garnished with a twist of orange peel it can be a perfect compliment to the color and shade of the fabric.

4 comments:

  1. THAT is beautiful. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad- this is soooooooooo AWESOME.... I LOVE the bench ... how are you. email me sometime
    metcalfjenny23@gmail.com
    -jenny metcalf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comely, gorgeous. We have almost the same love with form and space to inspire all lifelink. Almost. I grave building design as well, but as female was smurft in/during an early development pattern against any success theorum benoitink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Errutia: ...I 'Crave' was meant above... Sorry to have interfered!!

    ReplyDelete